When you consider where to take your car for Repair and Maintenance, Routine maintenance has to be done as per your car’s owner’s manual based on your car make, this will help your car keep top functional condition. Repairs are that needs to be done to fix a problem. Depend on the problem you can decide when to be repaired.
Warrantied cars has to perform maintenance via Dealership. You can take your car to an independent auto-repair shop, which are typically less expensive than dealerships, recommend this option after warranty period
Wherever you go for car service, make sure they have access to the manufacturer’s TSBs which stands for latest technical service bulletins, which are basically instructions on how to fix common problems with a particular car model. When you choose independent auto repair centre, make sure that all Factory scheduled maintenance and service are performed as per Manufacturer’s Specifications.
- Always try to Find a repair centre for your car make
- Ask your family and friend circle
- Search in Google and find out the auto repair centre’s suites your car make, Make sure that you read google review which give you an exact idea about the Service centre
- Check if the Mechanics and Service advisors are well experienced to deliver their job
- Always Ask about the warranties
- Make sure that the shop is convenient